Guiding You Towards Rehabilitation
It can be hard to keep doing things yourself when recovering from sickness, surgery, or injury. Our transitional care programs provide support for seniors who are finding their strength again. We designed these dedicated rehabilitation and therapy services to help you take back your life.
Contact us today to discover everything transitional care can do for you.
What is Transitional Care?
Transitional care empowers residents to regain their autonomy in the wake of accidents, illnesses, or medical procedures. Seniors who move to our community from other homes or hospitals can also use transitional care as a way to access extra support during the process.
Transitional care is often the best choice for seniors who:
- Are in recovery from a surgery or other medical procedure
- Experience new challenges with familiar tasks due to an injury
- Have illnesses that prevent them from participating in regular activities
- Have been discharged from the hospital but are too sick to return home
- Have recently arrived in our community and find it hard to adjust to the new environment
Transitional Care Services
We provide customizable services to meet the specific needs of every transitional care resident, including:
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech and language therapy
- Restorative nursing
- Wound care
- Cognitive therapy
- Personalized dining programs managed by a dietician, with menu choices and snacks that accommodate dietary restrictions
- Customized wellness programs based on our Wellness Wheel
- Spiritual services conducted by an on-site chaplain
Living in Transitional Care
Unique apartments for transitional care residents are located just steps away from our Rehab & Therapy Department, so that qualified staff are always nearby. Our transitional care apartments come with the following features:
- Newly renovated living spaces with private rooms
- Flatscreen televisions
- DVD players
- And more!
Why Choose Providence Place?
Safe & Structured Events
Safe & Structured Events
Providence Place offers enjoyable events and activities in a secure and accessible environment. Our staff provides comprehensive support to residents so that they can keep doing the things they love.
Your life belongs to you at Providence Place, so you’re always in control of how you spend your time. We put your needs first so that you can maintain your independence and enjoy your freedom.
Providence Place offers enjoyable events and activities in a secure and accessible environment. Our staff provides comprehensive support to residents so that they can keep doing the things they love.Learn More
Your life belongs to you at Providence Place, so you’re always in control of how you spend your time. We put your needs first so that you can maintain your independence and enjoy your freedom.Learn More
Our staff is available to provide you with help at any time of day or night. If you ever need assistance with anything, you can trust us to take care of it for you.Learn More
How to Find Us
It’s easy to find our community, and we are always happy to welcome new visitors. Come see us on 23rd Avenue South, in the Standish Ericcson neighborhood.
- Executive Director:
- Assistant Executive Director:
Our Address3720 23rd Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55407
Call Us TodayPhone: 612-724-5495
Email: [email protected]